4.29.2009

Vegan Friendly Fine Dining in Austin?

I love Austin.  There are so many vegan-friendly restaurants here, and most are serving great food, but so far they're all very casual.  My mother (who is awesome) went to some trouble to find a really nice place called Shoreline Grill to go to for Mother's Day, that not only has a vegetarian menu, but half of the items on it are marked vegan.  To top it off...  they look delicious!

I'll be posting a review of the meal after Mother's Day, but I'd love to hear if anyone has any other vegan fine dining suggestions, or would like to share their experiences with Shoreline Grill.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I am looking for a romantic vegan-friendly restaurant in Austin to take my partner to for his 50th birthday. We are both vegan, and I agree with you- every veggie place in Austin is so casual. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoreline grill was nice, but still a somewhat casual atmosphere. I've been told that Wink will do a full vegan tasting menu if you give them advance notice, but haven't had a chance to confirm that.

    ReplyDelete